| WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE IN RESIDENCE
Residence offers everything you need to make your University experience an enjoyable and safe time. Enjoy the convenience of being steps away from the University campus and having everything you need at your finger tips. Take part in the Residence Life programs while making new life long friendships and getting to know your fellow residents.
Here are few of the many advantages you will experience:
- Your suite comes fully furnished and features high speed wired and wireless internet access, TV with satellite television and VOIP telephone with free local calls and voicemail.
- The Residence is equipped with a laundry facility, common kitchens, patio with BBQ’s, common lounges (with large screen television, couches, chairs and tables), cardio room, multipurpose room (with pool table) and a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Avoid a 12 month lease and only pay for the academic year (8 months).
- Live on campus and enjoy all the University amenities (computer labs, library, cafeterias etc…), you are only steps away…
- You don’t have to worry about roommates who do not pay their bills.
- Utilize the convenient study lounges located in the building for group or individual study sessions.
- Take part in the events hosted by your Residence Advisor’s (RA’s) and Social Orientation Staff (SOS) team or get involved as an RA or SOS team member yourself.
- Participate in the many clubs and committees on campus.
- Enjoy the comforts the Residence provides with secure building access (swipe cards), 24 hour front desk and video surveillance in common areas.